You consider yourself to be a Hunter! You’re known for your ability to close sales and proven communication skills, along with your ability to build lasting relationships with customers. You are self-motivated, highly organized and are energized by people. You enjoy technology, appreciate design and the blending of analog and digital mediums. Your days are very social – cold calling, visiting new and existing clients, networking at events and community involvement. Negotiation makes you smile whether it’s a brand-new opportunity or working with a long-time client. You like to be involved and pitch in to help the team when you see the need.
You will help grow the 10net brand with the support of our Marketing and Brand Director, and educate prospects and partners on everything digital signage. You know how to demonstrate value in complex sales of areas like Customer Experience, Design, Managed Services, Content Development, Consulting or other intangible items. Even better, you simplify the explanation of complex technology concepts to prospects and customers. Your role will require you to sell an experience, not a product.
Day to day activities include:
- Oversee US Business Development and build a US client base
- Expand your sphere via networking events, speaking engagements, social media and industry news sources
- Identify target markets and support Marketing in executing identified marketing strategies
- Identify, negotiate and close business opportunities
- Maintain relationships and grow existing accounts
- Comfortable presenting at all levels of business including the C-Suite
- Incorporate industry trends for more effective sales cycle
- Document sales activities, communications, contacts and forecast in our CRM
- Participate in improving 10net as a team member, contribute ideas and assist others as needed
We are all about relationships, not transactions at 10net. You are expected to not only make sales, but also build and promote long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships by partnering with vendors and clients and thoroughly understanding their needs.
The ability to balance friendliness with professionalism is required, as is a sincere dedication to the financial success of the company. A collaborative attitude is essential, as is the ability to take direction.
Other requirements include:
- Valid driver’s license with reliable personal vehicle
- Proven track record for meeting sales quota in a broad, diverse and complex market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Travel to other cities to represent the company as necessary
- Flexible to work some evenings or weekends (vendor events, networking events etc.
- 5+ years of sales or technology experience in a B2B environment
- Proficient use of productivity tools, GSuite preferred
- Successful completion of background check
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven experience with understanding how to work with our clients to create customer experiences and/or the
- Digital Signage industry
- Reasonably experienced in applications including Microsoft Office Suite, G Suite, Zoho CRM
- Passport for international travel, primarily Canada
Base salary plus commission based on qualifications.
Culture fit is critical at 10net, learn more about us at https://10net.net/culture/
A positive attitude reinforced with a passion to learn and improve is one of our core values. This means being able to take risks, make mistakes, own your mistakes when they happen and learn from them.
10net thanks all those who submit a resume, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted. Please email your resume to our PDX office.